Semiconductor IP Market Analysis By Industry Value, Market Size, Top Companies And Growth Forecast To 2025
(EMAILWIRE.COM, May 19, 2019 ) The global Semiconductor IP Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period 2018-2025 and account to US$ 8,265.6 Mn by the year 2025.
The semiconductor IP market, used for building large and complex ICs required in todays electronic devices is a highly concentrated market, with only small chunk of leading semiconductor manufacturers, foundries and players accounting for a hefty share of total
Sample Copy of this Report at http://bit.ly/2WAqNFj
The semiconductor IP market is going through tremendous instability thereby plunging the CAPEX spending, due to persistent inventory adjustments in the Chinese smartphone industry. However, a remarkable growth has been witnessed in the automotive industrys semiconductor demand amid the progression of advances in automotive electronics. Furthermore, dynamic rise for demand for semiconductor in IT & Telecomm industry continued, especially for processor IP, triggering memory semiconductor IP manufacturers to actively invest in expanding production capacity thereby bringing the positive outlook for the further years in the semiconductor IP market.
The semiconductor IP market segmentation is done on the basis of type, source, and industry vertical. The semiconductor IP market has been segmented on the basis of type into processor SIP, interface SIP, physical SIP, analog SIP, and Others. Further, the semiconductor IP market has been segmented on the basis of source into licensing and royalty. The source segment represents the bifurcation of the total semiconductor IP market in terms of revenue generations by either means.
The semiconductor IPs have applications in a plethora of consumer electronic devices and various other industry verticals. Accordingly, the semiconductor IP market has also been segmented on the basis of industry vertical that includes telecom, automotive, industrial, electronics, medical, and others. On the basis of geography, the semiconductor IP market is analyzed into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM).
APAC is expected to be the fastest growing region in the semiconductor IP market. The major reason for this is the huge electronics and semiconductor hub in China coupled with the large population density of the region. Also China accounts for the largest shipments for semiconductors across the world, the new market initiatives and strategic partnerships are expected to continue during the forecast period, contributing to high growth of Semiconductor IP market in the region.
Make an inquiry of Report at http://bit.ly/2WIPEGM
Some of the important players in the Semiconductor IP market include ARM Holdings plc, Cadence Design Systems, Inc., CEVA Inc., Imagination Technologies Group plc, Synopsys Inc., and VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd. Also, eMemory Technology Inc., Imagination Technologies Group plc, Sonics Inc., Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, and Rambus Inc. are other key companies in the semiconductor IP market.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Semiconductor IP Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Semiconductor IP Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals
The Insight Partners
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.
News Provided by EmailWire